I've been tagged by The Goods Design, a wonderful blog by an author with impeccable taste in interiors. The objective is to reveal 6 quirky but boring details about myself, so here it goes!1. The Cadbury Creme Egg is my favorite food on earth. Most people are horrified when I reveal this. My mom used to get me 36 packs for Easter. I swear I'm not fat.
2. I am getting married in about one year and one week. This is not quirky or boring, but what is quirky and boring is that Chris and I chose December because we love, love, love the Holidays.
3. I have read every food book under the sun, Reichl, Steingarten, Bourdain, you name it. It's an addiction.
4. My guilty (or not so guilty pleasure) is watching reruns of the Cosby Show on TV Land before I go to bed (Cosby Sweater above). My boyfriend finds this quirky, boring, and bizarre.
5. I have a boat license. Why anyone would permit me, at age 14, a boat license is beyond me- and why anyone would permit me all these years later to have one is still a mystery.
6. I draw lips, eyes, and noses ALL OVER my notes. I have been doing this since junior high, and it seems to be getting worse.
I am going to tag my two BFFs (I don't know 6 bloggers!!!)
A Design Affair
Capturing the 7
Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.