Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My friends know me so well


It was my birthday last week. I'm not sure how I feel about this. But I did get lots of chocolate which made it O.K. First, I went to Fatty Crab with Jen, Kathy, and Audra. The food was great and we ended dinner with the 'Fatty Bar', dark chocolate with chilis-SO GOOD!
Then Liz brought me some dark chocolate with Fleur de Sel from Mast Brothers. It's a Brooklyn chocolate factory run by two brothers. The chocolate was perfect, and the packaging was even better-beautiful handmade paper. THEN there was more chocolate from Jacqui when she, Karen, and Allison took me to lunch. THEN, cadbury creme eggs from my mom. I'm chocolate-ed out (in a good way). It's only once a year right?! (But then there's Valentine's day...and Easter....)

8 comments:

I ♥ You said...

i just posted pictures of the Mast Chocolate factory on my blog yesterday that I saw on The Selby. Their chocolate is so good and the packing is amazing. I love your illustration!

Anonymous said...

My bday was last week, too! No chance it was the 18th? Happy B-day. Love the blog.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I love that blue packaging!!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Kat Ibáñez said...

I love chocolates but sometimes it is difficult to choose between the lovely packaging and the content...ok chocolates will always come first ;) Happy birthday!!

Lizzie said...

oh my gosh i love that watercolor. just came across your blog, and i'm totally sold! and happy birthday too, by the by!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Love the packaging on those!

Mica said...

Caitlin, I miss your beautiful illustrations on Daily Candy! I will read your posts to keep track of your beautiful work.